PUBLIC TRANSPORT CARD
Madrid offers several options in order to move around the city, and it is known for being one of the best public transportation systems worldwide. You can move around by bus, metro, suburban train, light rail, taxi, as well as Apps like Uber, Cabify, or by scooters like Lime or Bird.
The best approach is to get a public transport card, which provides unlimited rides by Metro, suburban train, or light rail, and its cost differs depending on the zone (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, or C2).
• Multi Card
• EMT – Daily from 6:30 am until 11:30 pm
• Night Buses – Every bus route departs from Plaza Cibeles, Daily from 11:15pm until 5:30 am
• Interurban: Connects Madrid with the close towns and Cities, green buses departs from: Plaza Conde de Casal, Avenida de América, Plaza Castilla, Moncloa, Principe Pio and Plaza Eliptica.
• Tele Taxi Madrid: 91 371 21 31
• Radio Taxi Madrid: 91 547 82 00
• Mytaxi App
• Lost objects: 91 527 95 90
• RENFE (Suburban train)
• AVE (Long Distance Train)
• BlaBla Car
• Rent a car: Hertz, Europcar, Sixt, Avis